Ensuring Both Compliance and Timeliness
Our competition specialists and data analysts support grant competitions and reviews that range from simple 1-day teleconferences for a single review panel to highly complex weeklong meetings requiring multiple panels and involving hundreds of grantees. Our team of competition specialists, review coordinators, grant supervisors, screeners, and system architects support grant programs that can allow you to more efficiently identify qualified reviewers, develop program announcements, solicit applications, track grants through review, and provide continuing management through the life of the grant. We design and implement innovative technology and technical assistance tools to provide clients with:
- Information Technology Support Services. SEI designs and produces tailored databases and Web applications for reviewer and grantee registration, resource access, data collection, evaluation input, and continuous tracking and management.
- Data Collection and Analysis. SEI utilizes a multimedia approach to gather grantee application and evaluation data, prepare applications for electronic and on-site review, screen applications for eligibility, and to track the types of assistance provided to grantees.
- Data Standardization and Harmonization. At SEI, we restructure grantee application information and data for optimal reviewer performance and analysis and for ease of input into grantee databases.
- Grantee Program Evaluation. SEI evaluates grant program strengths and weaknesses to allow for improved program official decision making about program structure and operations.
- Program Improvement Technical Assistance. We provide evaluation instruments, grantee guides and brochures, and training and consultation to assist grantees in developing their own measurable project objectives, performance measures, and data collection activities for reports.